Antimicrobial Disinfectant Service
Anti Virus & Bacteria Disinfection Service Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Health is the most important thing for every single person. Family, employees, children, everyone needs a protective and healthy living environment free from dangerous virus, bacteria, fungi and germs.
Do you know an average office desk contains more than 400 times germs than office toilets? Due to the sharing of the common office area, employees can spread common cold, flu, virus and spread of other infectious diseases. Sanitizing your office is the first step in a productive business day.
As the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense. With office or home sanitizing service could make your environment a healthier place to work while reducing sick days, safer environment for employees, children and family.
Our disinfection chemical effective in eliminating dangerous pathogens such as bacteria, virus, germs, mold and fungi through “dry-misting” fumigation method. This method is highly recommended by healthcare, pharmaceutical, hotels, education centers and science labs, it is a non-toxic, non-alcohol disinfectant that is safe on humans, animals, plants, objects, on air and environment.
How our disinfectant works?
Our disinfectant is water based and hospital grade that is effective killing all harmful micro-organisms upon contact within seconds to eliminate 99.99% harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Pseudomonas, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, germs and viruses. The environment will remain sanitize after dry-misting.
How it is done?
Dry misting method is done using special fumigation machine by fogging nano mist of disinfectant designed to kill viruses, bacteria, germs and dangerous infectious diseases.
How long it takes to complete the disinfection?
Our method is effective in covering large areas and it takes 15-20 minutes for 1,000sf.
Can we go back to work or home after the service?
Yes, you can immediately go back to work or home to continue your daily lives.
Is your disinfection solution has any side effect or affect to skin?
Our disinfectant is non-toxic, non-alcohol, no side effects through breathing or touching to your skin.
Our disinfection is powerful to kill 99.99% all types of dangerous pathogens such as bacteria and viruses.
Our dry misting nano particles leaves surfaces clean and no marks. It is also safe on skins, children and pets.